Convergence 2013 – The Virtual Engagement
As I’ve shared, I’m excited to be heading out to Convergence in just a few short days. I’m equally excited to be a part of the social team that will be sharing as much as we possibly can via twitter, our blogs, and other social media outlets.
To help kick this off and get you up-to-date on all things Convergence, I thought I would use this article to surface (pun intended ) Convergence related blog articles as I become aware of them.
So here goes:
- You can find my articles by selecting Community from the top menu of my blog
- The Social Experience:” Elevating Social Media at Microsoft’s Convergence 2013
- Trending #hashtags for Convergence 2013
- PFE Dynamics at “The Big Easy” – Convergence 2013
- Convergence Tip of the Week Festival – Week 6
- My Microsoft Convergence 2013 Calendar – Gus Gonzalez
- The Convergence Mobile Party App
- Convergence 2013 Meet Up in Person – CRM Innovation (Jerry Weinstock)
- 3 Reasons why I am so excited about attending Convergence 2013! – Pablo Peralto
- 13 Tips for Convergence 13 – Pablo Peralto
- How to do Convergence, tips from a veteran – Julie Yack
- Microsoft Convergence 2013 is only 3 days away! – Chris Cognetta
- Packed and Ready to Go, See You at Convergence 2013 – New Orleans – Daniel Cai
- Convergence: It is that time of year again! #CONV2013 – Anne Stanton
Remember to check back frequently as I plan to update the list as new articles are brought to my attention. Feel free to drop a comment and let us know if there is anything special you want us to be on the lookout for at Convergence.